The First Annual Farmington Baptist Pumpkin Carving Contest Guidelines
1. Pumpkins must be carved based upon a biblical theme
Example: The Cross, Noah’s Ark, Jonah in the belly of a whale, etc. For more examples or ideas, check out the link below: http://www.squidoo.com/christian-pumpkin-carving-patterns
2. Pumpkins should be carved before the Chicken Stew Plus and brought to the event for judging.
3. There is one age category for this contest; therefore, there is no age limit on who is eligible to enter the contest.
4. There is no limit on the size of the pumpkin, but a larger size makes it easier for carving.
5. Judging for the pumpkin carving contest will take place at approximately 7:00 PM on October 26.
6. Pumpkins will be judged based upon design and glow.
7. Each contestant is responsible for picking up his or her pumpkin after the event.
8. Pumpkins can be painted and/or have decorations.
9. Pumpkins must be able to stand up on its own without props.
10. Each contestant must register their pumpkin at the time of the event (forms will be supplied.)